Myrtle Management Consultants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Administrative Lead – Fashion Retail jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be a natural people person and will be responsible for establishing great working relationships focusing on team engagement, empowering the team to reach their full potential and achieve their individual goals.
- Responsible for the financial success and smooth operation of the business, as well as the resolution of any customer situation
- Supervise daily administrative operations of the business
- Carry out basic financial recording responsibilities to ensure that financial transactions of the business are accurate and up to date
- Ensures the storeÛªs continuous delivery of the brandÛªs Customer Service to meet or exceed customersÛª expectations and satisfaction.
- Ensures adequate stock and range of inventory are available at the right time to meet the business objective.
- Ensuring optimal Vendor and Customer relationship management – to establish and develop relationships that would create additional opportunities for the business
- Undertake client and vendor service reviews on a regular basis (6m or 12m) to ensure client and client satisfaction.
- Collating sales report to share with vendors and management
- Ensures all product delivery information is registered to the system in a timely and accurate basis.
- Update e-commerce website of the business and ensure the online inventory is accurately maintained
- Ensures all Brand-specific and generic marketing and promotional activities are implemented in the store
- Ensures loss and prevention procedures are implemented as required to protect company assets and properties from any form of loss including internal and external theft.
- Ensures the day-to-day cash operations and security measures comply with company policy and procedures
- Reports to respective managers and relevant authorities any breach of company policy or procedures concerning cash in order to protect the companyÛªs monetary assets.
- Ensures the storeÛªs hygiene, housekeeping and maintenance are in line with the storeÛªs standards, policies and procedure.
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution needed.
- BA / B.Sc qualification in Business Administration a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years, administrative, business management experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, efficient use of systems and computer
- Technology savvy
- Client relationship management.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Business Administrative Lead – Fashion Retail in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online