SaroAfrica International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Accountant
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : September 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As a strategic business partner with the Business Manager and Management, BA is responsible for the assessment of the company’s performance against both the annual budget (in line with the levers of control) and the company’s approved 5-year Plan.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Business Manager and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Cost: create sense of value for money across board to enhance effective deployment of resources. Work together with all units to ensure SBU uses less to achieve more. Ensure the Naira differential objectives are met
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure SBU Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Oversee the finance and Accounts unit to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function
- Oversee payroll budgeting, monthly payroll, and all related controls. Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wages, incentives, commissions, and bonuses and ensure adequate cash flow for payroll payments.
- Provide financial analysis and support for HR regarding cost effective benefit plans, health insurance plans and other fringe benefits affecting SBU associates
- Insurance Claim workflow should be strictly monitored, and each claim settled/closed within a month after the incident.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
Application Closing Date: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online