Proten’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Bus Marshal jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah – Lagos
Your responsibilities include:
- Enforcement of booking on all trips/buses.
- You ensure that all passengers on all shuttles book their trips.
- Starting of trips on the Shuttlers driver app.
- Checking in all passengers on the app.
- Ending of trips on the Shuttlers app.
- Ensuring compliance with COVID19 protocols onboard all shuttles.
- Conducting inspections on all vehicles and drivers.
- Monitor driver behavior/activities during commute.
- Give accurate reports of daily shuttles, i.e manual headcount of commuters, trip duration, incident reports, etc.
- Check the level of commitment of bus captains.
- Respond to feedback from internal bus captains.
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- The candidate must be at least an SSCE holder.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to get to the designatedbusstopby 5:30 am at most.
- Must have a smartphone.
*Bus Marshal jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria