Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Bursar jobs in Kwara
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : November 03, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ilorin, Kwara.
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the Polytechnic and is responsible to the Rector for the dayto-day administration and control of financial affairs of the Institution.
- As the Head of the Bursary Department, he plans, organises, directs and coordinates the financial system of the Polytechnic.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should be holders of good honours Degree in Accounting or Finance or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized lnstitution of higher learning plus a minimum of 17 years post qualification cognate experience with relevant Professional Accounting qualifications i.e., Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN).
- The Candidate must have served as Chief Accountant in a related institution of higher learning for at least 5 years and must have adequate knowledge of Information Communication Technology.
- Successful candidate must not be older than 55 years old at the point of appointment.
*Bursar jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Kwara
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty-five (25) copies of their type-written application letters and Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information:
- Full names (Surname underlined)
- Age, stating date and place of birth
- Marital Status stating number of children and ages
- Name and address of Next of Kin
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area / Senatorial District
- GSM / Email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications and distinctions
- Member of Professional Bodies
- Work Experience (in chronological sequence)
- Present employment status and salary
- Exra-curricular activities
- Publications (in standard form)
- Names and address of three (3) referees
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Bursar” at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Kwara State Polytechnic,
P.M. B. 1375, Ilorin,
- Only the applications of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.
- Applicants are expected to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the address above.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria