About Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Auto Mechanic (Diesel and Petrol)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Working on diesel and petrol engines
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test-driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the work area.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 2-6 years work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.