Travelstart’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : BSP Reconn Agent jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of Role
- The BSP Recon Agent will be responsible for reconciliation of BSP Billings for refunds.
- The candidate will also be responsible for quality checks across TCC, reissues and refunds. Unused e-tickets process and management across all markets (Nigeria, South Africa, MENA etc.). In Nigeria, the agent will also be responsible for meeting regularly with the airline to resolve overdue and difficult refunds that have not yet been processed by BSP or on the GDS.
- Please note the scope of the role may change and responsibilities may be added.
- Success in this role will be measured by the number of refunds resolved, timely BSP reconciliations, updates on the billing cycle per Finance timeline, ADM errors management etc.
- BSP Billing for refunds all markets – responsible for reconciling refunds on billing
- ADM disputes – action Agency Debit Memos with identifying training needs and disputing where possible
- Report to BSP Manager and key market stakeholders on error trends picked up from Billing recon/ADMÛªs
- Process unused e-tickets for all markets
- Management of unused tickets for all markets
- Ad hoc projects when required
- Processing of Refunds
- Liaising with suppliers and ticketing partners to resolve refunds or disputes
- Liaising and contacting the airlines locally via on-the-ground support with regards to difficult to process refunds or disputes
- Ability to educate and upskill other agents to correct them from making the same mistakes
- Any other assigned duties
Technical Skill Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in ticketing and complex fares, BSP, ADM recon, reissues , refunds and EMD
Personal / Behavioural Competency Requirements:
- Effective communicator
- Passionate about customer service
- Investigative nature
- Proactive in role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Work well with all personality types
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Organisational and Time management skills
Key Relationships / Interactions:
- Country Managers
- Operations – Refunds, Reissues in various markets
*BSP Reconn Agent jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please insert ÛÏBSP Reconn Agent ApplicationÛ into the subject line of your email application.
- In the body of your email, decode the meaning of this entry in Amadeus “fqdloslhr/r,up,vc-ek,26mar20/d30sep20/il,x,h/cv”
- Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve the right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart.
- Travelstart is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria