- Address: British Preparatory School, BPS House, Alaafin Avenue, near Sharp Corner Oluyole Estate, Ibadan Oyo State
About British Preparatory School’s Job offer
Job title : Freelance / Part-time Music Teacher
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We have an Opening for a freelance or a part- time Nursery/Primary Music Teacher to join our highly motivated and friendly team.
- Applicant should be passionate in teaching children how to sing and play instruments. Will be responsible for teaching students instrumental techniques, scales, sight reading and music theory.
You Will Possess:
- Have OND, HND or a degree in Music, and a deep passion to work with little children.
- Have experience of teaching music in a primary school in all year groups from Nursery 1 to Year 6.
- Keep current with professional developments within the subject area.
- Develop and model the highest standards of teaching in Music teaching and Learning.
- Must be able to teach music set out in the National Curriculum to all year groups.
- Be an excellent practitioner who is able to adapt quickly to an international school environment.
- Be able to provide a high quality music education so that pupils develop a love of music and develop their talent as musicians.
- Be able to help pupils to prepare for music examinations, auditions and live performances.
- You must be able to teach pupil to learn to read and write music on the stave.
- Teach to understand and use musical language- dynamics, tempo, timbre, pitch rhythm, beat and texture.
- Teach about a variety of styles, genres and composers.
- Learn to improvise and compose on a variety of instruments
- Be proficient in at least 2 instruments. Ability to play all instruments will be and added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.