About British Council’s Job offer
Job title : Grants Assistant
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Pay band: 4
Department: Business Delivery
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 1-year Fixed Term
- The purpose of this post is to support the Grants Officer in contributing to the effective co-ordination and management of the programme grant funds, in line with programme’s strategic direction and in line with client’s requirements.
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- 2 years of experience in Grants administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience of supporting grants and internal stakeholders / external partners management
- Experience of working as part of a successful team/function
- Experience of working in a grant funded project
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
- Fluency in local languages of North East Nigeria.
N5,431,443 per annum.
How to Apply for this Offer
Additional Information: All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified Should Click here to apply