British Council’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Exams Invigilator – Nigeria
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano, Enugu, Calabar – Cross River, Benin – Edo, Akure – Ondo, Warri – Dealta, Kaduna, Oshogbo – Osun
About Exams Invigilators Nigeria
- We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
- The post holder will be part of Nigeria Exams team. The post holder will be part of a wider pool of test day personnel, contracted to support the delivery of a variety of tests on behalf of the British Council across various locations in the country.
- The post holder will be required to work very closely with a team of other test day personnel and test day service providers.
- English language level of B1 (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills) or equivalent (e.g. Cambridge English PET, IELTS 5)
- Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Customer Service: Experience of responding to children/ young adults and parents’ needs (as customers) in a professional manner, to a high level of quality
- Previous invigilator experience
- Awareness of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here