About Briscon Pharmaceuticals’s Job offer
Job title : Pharmacy Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions. You will also undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening.
- Greet customers and answer questions.
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity.
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate.
- Resolve issues when they arise.
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions.
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory.
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician.
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus.
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail.
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program.
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset.
- MUST reside with Lekki/Ajah axis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.