Job title : Branding Specialist
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Branding Specialist will provide expert advisory and guidance for the rollout and deployment of the approved brand designs for the three tiers of patent and proprietary medicines vendors (PPMVs) accredited by the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria (PCN) under the tiered accreditation program.
- The role will also design tools and resources for the PPMVs to create and sustain a strong community presence, effectively market their businesses and maintain good customer relationships.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or branding in the health sector
- Experience working with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria or with community pharmacies is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of branding principles and best practices
- Compelling evidence of interest in and commitment to the mission of SCIDaR;
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and thought leadership abilities;
- Advanced computer usage skills with proficiency in Microsoft? Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Reliable people manager, able to manage and promote inclusive and diverse teams within the organization;
- Fast learner, open to learning from peers, subordinates, and supervisors collaboratively and at a rapid pace;
- Strong logical reasoning and creative thinking skills;
- Results-oriented performer experienced in developing and tracking self and team with clear KPIs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Please apply for the position by sending an updated CV to email@example.com. Kindly state the role in the subject of your email as showing the role you are applying to and in what state amongst those listed
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Branding Specialist jobs