Job title : Brand Strategist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement, as well as manage the company’s public relations and marketing efforts.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the company’s overall marketing communications strategies.
- Develop and implement marketing communications strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement for the group and various business units.
- Develop effective brand strategies and identify potential areas for brand building.
- Monitor market trends to inform brand management decisions with a bid to align campaigns with business opportunities.
- Collaborate with various business units to create and execute marketing campaigns.
- Develop, drive and implement internal communication strategies.
- Build brand vision through powerful storytelling and content-based initiatives
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency in the company’s brand messaging and positioning.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Analyze the effectiveness of brand management and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate objectives with the Business units across the group
- Sponsorship and events efforts
- Manage budgets and resources related to brand management and marketing activities.
- Working closely with third-party vendors to create and execute company and product branding campaigns
- Media Relations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- CIM will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Brand Strategist jobs
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 236 jobs