2 months ago
Job title : Brand Marketing Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidate must have BA/BSc/HND in Markerting
- Candidate must reside in Lagos mainland or within the following locations Festac, Egbeda, iyana-ipaja, Ojo
- To refine & strengthen the brand identity for a Startup company and expand the market’s reach to capture a wider audience of consumers.
- To focus on elevating the brand and increasing customer engagement
- Developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to increase the brand’s online presence, including;
- Establishing and maintaining active profiles on popular social media
- Creating engaging social media contents
- Increasing visibility and followership
- Social media marketing on major platforms, including;
- Content creation
- Posting and Scheduling
- Building and Community management
- Analytics Monitoring
- Trend and industry research
- Hashtag research
- Collaborations and Partnerships
- Virtual customer support, Follow-ups, and Crisis management
- Overhauling of a user-friendly and responsive website(s), including;
- Website & content optimization
- Creating blog contents on websites for products & service description
- Encouraging customer reviews
- Implementing effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to improve search engine rankings
- Boosting google ranking
- Developing a localized marketing campaign to target the business’s immediate area, including;
- Partnerships with nearby businesses
- Participating in local events and charity functions
- Leveraging word-of-mouth strategies to generate buzz and attract more customers
- Developing a compelling brand story
- Developing eye-catching visuals, videos, and written contents that captivate the audience, drive customers engagements and tell unique stories about the brand.
- Emails’, photos’ & videos’ backup and management.
- Ensuring the brand’s message and values are constantly communicated across all platforms: online, offline and on-air.
- Off page link building on Directories, Bookmarks, Articles, Blogs, comments, forums etc.
- Social bookmarking and Directory submission, Articles writing, Forum profiling and Blog commenting on niche sites.
- Tracking performance of all strategies, Key metrics and providing regular reports to showcase the progress and impact of the strategies.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, including inquires, issues, solutions provided, and customer feedback.
- Ensuring exceptional results are achieved within set time-frames.
- Research on business sales locations and planning of vehicle & signage designs, pop-up events, promotional collaterals and branded merchandise.
- Deep understanding of Brand Identity and Management.
- Plausibly understanding of strategies for Brand Presence and Visibility.
- Brand online setup and domination skills.
- Professional Brand management experience.
- Professional social media management experience.
- Deep understand of social media analytics and feedback implementation.
- Search Engine optimization and Google Analytics skills
- Internet savviness.
- Proven ability to adapt and adjust, to meet the evolving needs of brands.
- Excellent customer service and customer management experience.
- Excellent booking and record keeping skills.
- Understanding of emotional marketing.
- Understanding of color profiles.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Brand Marketing Manager jobs