Willers Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical Marketing) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client; a PHARMACEUTICALCOMPANY is looking to fill the role of a BRAND MANAGER (Pharmaceutical Marketing)
Job location: Lagos
- Writing and executing strategic business and marketing plans
- Financial (joint) responsibility for budgets (advertising & promotion, conferences and symposia, sales brochures and other product documentation, website content, literature) and sales results, as well as analysis of budget income and cost. Often the product manager has a role in determining or negotiating prices and fees, nationally or in collaboration with sales and account management;
- Initiate and coordinate marketing activities and projects
- Presenting (to) and training the field staff;
- Close collaboration with headquarters, translation of corporate brand strategy, logos and visuals, corporate product budgets (approval for expenditure on projects, local communication strategies) and input in corporate product strategy;
- Discussion partner for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line professionals such as general practitioners, medical specialists, pharmacists and other medical professionals, and also discussion partner for other DMUs (Decision Making Units), as local and national formulary committees and insurance companies;
- Min of BachelorÛªs Degree in Pharmaceutical or any Biological Science discipline
- Min of 5 years of cognate experience as a BRAND/PRODUCT MANAGER in a Pharmaceutical Company
- You must have the requisite knowledge in one or more of the following medical specialties; Ophthalmology, surgical, Joint diseases, Reproduction, Nutrition, Lifestyles, Cardiac, and diabetes management.
- The candidate must be skilled, creative, and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and marketing of our companyÛªs pharmaceutical products.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical Marketing) in Lagos