Jewels Leading Lights Academy’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- An Excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Field and Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through .
- Social Media knowledge per channel; understanding each social space, its audience, function and purpose to the brand.
- Online public relations – building relationships with industry bloggers; influencers and other key thought leaders within the online space on behalf of the brand.
- Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support –
- Executing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for effectively executing and optimising strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Trend spotting; being able to identify key online trends to leverage for engagement.
- Understanding of analytics so as to grow and optimise social media pages and create awareness for campaigns.
- Event Coverage; visiting events and functions on behalf of the brand with on-site social media coverage.
- Manage day-to-day activities for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Schedule and publish clients social media content to multiple channels.
- Execute a specific brand voice for each client within respective social communities in a timely manner.
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager etc to generate insights.
- Work with creative team from time-to-time to create original content ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies, or other related fields preferred.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in community development and managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Proficient in Solid content Strategy, Visual design and web development strategy, Promotion Strategy and conversion strategy.
- Able to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Excellent use of Canva or photoshop or Corel draw or any other graphic application
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Understands computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- A keen eye for detail and organization and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability edit and proofread.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and client needs.
- Strong research skills and the ability to provide insightful commentary.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include CV,Cover Letter and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.