7 days ago
Job title : Brand Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is looking for a Brand Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the brand remains recognizable, up to date, and exciting to customers.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join one of Nigeria’s leading retailers and build their career.
- This is an onsite position from Monday to Friday, based in Lagos, and the Brand Manager will report to the National Sales Manager.
- Analyze consumer insights
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies
- Manage existing and new brand categories.
- Approve seasonal design concepts, products, and colors that match our corporate brand
- Contribute to monthly/annual plan
- Assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs)
- Plan, design and implement strategies to expand the brand’s impression, exposure and market share.
- Communicate with partners, distribution agents, vendors, and other personnel
- Monitor/Review quarterly royalty statements to ensure accuracy.
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new products/ideas.
- Analyze current and upcoming market trends
Education Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Brand Awareness – measuring the level of consumer consciousness of the product. It includes consumers’ ability to recognize a brand as well as associate it with a given product or service.
- The ability for consumers to think of a brand in relation to a product or service category. This can be split out into prompted or unprompted top of mind awareness.
- The ability for consumers to name a brand when presented with a tagline, logo or other brand asset.
- Brand Association – These are thoughts and feelings that consumers have towards your brand, whether functional or emotive.
- Traits that consumers have ascribed to the brand that focus around considered, logical’ factors such as value for money, level of quality and company ethics.
- Traits that customers have (sometimes unconsciously) ascribed to the brand that focus on feelings, such as nostalgia, happiness or anger.
- Brand Experience-Brand experience involves measures of general like and dislike of a brand, including likelihood to recommend a brand to their friends/family and satisfaction levels based on a recent experience
- The brand experience involves measures of general liking and dislike of a brand, including the likelihood to recommend a brand to their friends / family and satisfaction levels based on a recent experience.
- Usage – The percentage of people that use a brand among a given audience.
- Recency – How recently a given customer has purchased from the business.
- Frequency – The average number of times customers purchase over a given period.
- Value -The average value of customer purchases over a specific period of time.
- Conversion rate – The percentage of visits (whether online or in-store) that result in a sale and/or customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in MS Office and other sales management software
- Excellent Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Brand Manager jobs