Job title : Brand & Event Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and coordinate all marketing campaigns, advertising, and promotions across all communication channels.
- Periodic market research to determine trends, competitive landscape, customer preferences, etc.
- Ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints physical locations, digital space, and across all communication materials.
- Manage the brand’s marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources, with maximum impact.
- Identify and explore opportunities for brand expansion and growth into new markets and customer segments.
- Provide periodic reports to Management on brand performance, strategy effectiveness and market trends.
- Brand Marketing
- Strategic thinking.
- Data analysis.
- Product, market & industry knowledge
- Stakeholders management
- Budget efficiency.
- Project management.
- Communication skills
- First degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, English, Public relations Or other related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate work experience in brand management, marketing, advertising, communication, and related fields
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Brand recognition and recall by key target public via surveys, social media mentions, website traffic and ad impressions.
- Audit of brand communication materials, platforms, messaging and locations measuring consistency.
- Sentiment analysis of online mentions, reviews and social media comments.
- Periodic analysis of competitors’ branding strategies and market positioning with resultant ROIs.
- 75% satisfaction rating of key stakeholders.
- Budget performance and ROI measurements.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Brand & Event Manager jobs