2 months ago
IT Horizons Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand Communications Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Brand Communication Specialist is responsible for providing strategic input and direction for the brand, aiding the development of brand style, guides, templates, and other materials.
- S/he does this while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind. Also, ensures the development and execution of digital marketing strategy to continually enhance a particular brand image, increasing brand awareness and providing sales/marketing support via promotions, media relations and other non-campaign activities.
- The BC Specialist is also responsible for translating IT horizons business objectives into creative and executable corporate communication strategies. As well as advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Ensures the delivery of consistent messaging and brand management throughout all external and internal communications, brand materials and collaterals.
- Ensures that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Executes digital marketing strategy.
- Develops a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value.
- Manages the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items.
- Responsible for shaping and enhancing brand image and sustaining brand exposure.
- Manages all Social Media in adherence to brand communication objectives.
- Manage the social media account for C-suit executives.
- Draft newsletters for shared services.
- Provide content for shared services
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a brand & communications personnel.
- Digital marketing.
- Relevant management qualification or training.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Copy: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********