6 days ago
Job title : Brand and Tech Product Development Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- A Brand/Tech Product Development Analyst is responsible for the business management of any digital product and its commercial success.
- Develop or work with the vision and roadmap for the products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insight.
- Manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure that it delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Develop and deliver product content and support materials
- Develop a forecast for the product with an eye on marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery.
- Identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including content for web/social media updates, product traction etc.
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Set pricing strategy with the management
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across products releases
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data to measure and report on user behavior.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Run, test, trials, and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
- Conducting Market and competitor research
- Present digital product design ideas to the management.
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Assess risks and determine the appropriate action to mitigate them, Monitor project progress and determine actions needed to ensure and completion, understand the business needs, processes, nomenclature, and concepts to develop clear and thorough project plans.
- Assists with setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and managing and summarizing progress of software development process
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects and communicates changes to project team members to ensure proper executions and escalations, Tracks and reports project hours
- Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Develop extensive, insightful category and product plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long-term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth
- Responsible for creating brand content for web, product and social media
- Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure deadlines are met, both on a weekly basis and across longer-term projects
- 3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Brand and Tech Product Development Analyst jobs
- Salary Offer: *********