Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand and Communications Lead jobs in Niger
Job Location : Niger
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Bida, Niger
- Our client needs a good and qualified Brands and Communications Lead for their hotel.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop great ideas for placing the companys brand in competitive space.
- Develop communication element like advertising and messaging materials together for the business
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with the different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate companys event.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Certification in Digital marketing is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in corporate communication is a plus.
- Must be able to speak Hausa and English fluently.
- Female gender preferably.
- Must reside in Bida, Niger State or willing to relocate.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skill.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.