7 days ago
Job title : Branch Manager (Lagos)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the activities of credit officers. Develop work plan and implementation schedule in conjunction with Area Manager.
- Responsible for the overall performance of credit and savings operations in the branch and has direct supervisory control over the credit officers.
- He/she reports directly to the Area Manager.
- Loan disbursement – Disburse only approved loans (loans should be disbursed to only those whose names are in the group data. Nobody should receive money on behalf of an absentee client at the time of disbursement).
- Ensure 100% repayment and compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Check, vet and verify loans recommended by the loan officers/credit officers subject to the prescribed guidelines.
- Manages the entire branch loan operations in order to achieve targets in terms of outreach (number of clients), value of loan disbursement, outstanding portfolio, saving mobilization and portfolio at risk.
- Supervise and monitor the activities of credit officers in order to achieve maximum efficiency result.
- Ensure that reports are submitted regularly and promptly.
- Compiling of branch officer’s report for onward submissions to AM.
- Ensure that new client have been giving enough orientation.
- Distribution of head office feedback report on branch operations.
- Supervision of branch office within the cluster in terms of outreach and disbursement.
- Monitor the performance of each credit officer based on loan portfolio report to ensure quality of portfolio and low delinquency and default. Discuss findings with each staff.
- Responsible for capturing of portfolio data and reports.
- Training of credit/loan officers, office assistant.
- Community identification.
- About 50% of the Branch Managers Time is spent in the field. To achieve a high level of performance, he/she should be a highly motivated person, who enjoys field work and dealing with people belonging to all levels of economic strata (poor and non-poor).
- Facilitate meeting with potential clients and communicate the products, credit policies and procedures. Conducting surprise visit to meeting centers to ensure that requirement such as physical set up and attendance are followed.
- Ensure that loans are processed timely and clients are informed of their responsibilities under the loan agreement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Banking jobs
- Branch Manager (Lagos) jobs