Proxynet Communications Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Branch Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Branch Manager(Female) with experience in IT organization to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Must reside in Abuja and its environs.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- At least three years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills, and Strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and Administrative skills.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
*Branch Manager in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.