Michael Stevens Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Branch Manager jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Achieve Sales Target assigned for Branch / Region
- Assign and direct all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operations
- Manage, train, coach and mentor employees.
- Foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation
- Develop and forecast sales plans and financial objectives for the branch while meeting sales targets and metrics.
- Manage Branch budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Generate and submit reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annually basis of the branch’s performance.
- Graduate, Business Administration or equivalent. BSc in Electronic, Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the sales field of Generators / Industrial Products etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of various competitorsÛª products
- Strong planning and strategic abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to listen and respond to customerÛªs needs
- Excellent Leadership skills must be able to evaluate how sales staff performs and must develop strategies for meeting sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
*Branch Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Ibadan or its environs.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria