Job title : Biomedical Engineer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; and maintaining safe operations.
- Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes, and making modifications.
- Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests, and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for special equipment service, and maintains equipment inventories.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in the use and care of equipment, and answering questions.
- Evaluates proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training, and guiding medical and healthcare personnel, and complying with codes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Biomedical Engineer jobs