1 week ago
Job title : Biochar Project Manager jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Design and implement Biochar project ideation that helps remove/store/reduce carbon through agricultural or non-agricultural applications. The project will also be registered and monitored with one of the leading carbon standards (VERRA, GS, Puro Earth).
- Support project operation in accordance with host country regulation with relevant Ministries of countries where UpEnergy’s plan to operate;
- Train and Engage with various project stakeholders- farmers and union, Forest authority, briquette manufacturers, institutions, waste collection agents, supply chain partner to review usage, addresses concerns, educate on our program and associated environment, financial benefits;
- Support carbon technical team to design monitoring regime and procuring necessary equipment’s for monitoring biochar project impact in accordance with applicable methodology.
- Research relevant waste streams in the country of operations to design briquette composition to produce good quality biochar.
- Choose best pyrolizer in the market including TLUD technology stoves for institutional scale and RoCC Kiln for small/medium scale project etc..
- Develop specific action plans tailored to customer needs regarding the reprocessing and collections of raw material to produce Biochar;
- Build project team in the country operation for waste collection, processing, fuel/biochar supply chain management, agricultural/non-agricultural application etcÄ
- Support carbon operations team in field data collection as per carbon standard methodologies;
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment with respect to specific carbon standard methodologies;
- A postgraduate degree in Agricultural Science, Earth Science, Environment Science, Environment Engineering or any other related field;
- Research experience and use of laboratory/field equipment related to soil chemical and physical analyses and greenhouse gas flux measurements;
- Demonstrated experience in Life Cycle Analysis/Life Cycle Analysis Software
- Demonstrate research experience in the area of bioprocessing especially thermochemical conversion of biomass and biochar production from agricultural and forest residues, and also documented evidence of the ability to conduct research;
- Documented academic and or industrial experiences in bioprocess engineering, ecological engineering, biobased products engineering or any other similar topics;
- Interest and curiosity to explore and work in Carbon market and development of carbon projects;
- Polished MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other data analysis tools a bonus;
- Ability to work in a decentralized, global team;
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Biochar Project Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********