AIM Consultants’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Bilingual Secretary (English & French) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent time management skills, exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information; strong record keeping skills; presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Bilingual Secretary (English & French) jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria