Halogen Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Bike Emergency Responder
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- First respondent to all emergency response calls
- Conduct on the spot security assessment of situations, identified risk and report to the control room
- Provide timely intervention to all emergency situations
- Conduct critical assessment of situations at the emergency site and report same to the control room
- Receive and answer emergency and non-emergency calls
- Provide support to all emergency response personnel
- Receive and implement instructions from the control room/detailer and client’s representative.
Operations & Service Delivery:
- Prepare and execute the Detail Officer/Control Room response plan in relation to emergency response
- Maintain operations motorcycles and other work tools in good working condition
- Comply with standard operating procedures, protocols and QMS
- Minimum of OND / NCE Certificate from a reputable tertiary institution
- Valid motorcycle rider’s license/permit.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Motorcycle Dispatch Rider, Motorcycle Security Personnel, or related experience
- Experience in logistics, security services or similar operations
- Sound knowledge of routes and road network in area of coverage.
- Security Risk Awareness – able to identify security risks and threats; gather security intelligence; conduct route risk assessment
- Communication – able to communicate fluently in English, verbal and written
- Report Writing
- Organization & Time Management
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Digital Savvy
- Teamwork & Interpersonal Skills; Emotional Intelligence
- Motorcycle Riding Skills (with possession of rider’s license)
- Health and Safety Awareness.
Salary: N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.