About Big Field Digital Limited’s Job offer
Job title : PHP / Laravel Developer (Intern)
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : April 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Are you an ambitious developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and advance your technical abilities? We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel Developer (intern) to join our agile team of professionals.
- If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications, and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools
- Utilise backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Be part of the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel Developer for at least 1 year
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 7/8 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat etc.)
- MySQL profiling and query optimisation
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 year Experience.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hint: Your cover letter should discuss your previous projects with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team.
- We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show competencyinPHP/Laravel Development. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.