Skyshore Group Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Bid & Tender Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Source for available bids in the market, request and management of quotations from sub suppliers.
- Coordinate all the bid related activities with the entire bid team from kick off to bid delivery.
- Engage with the identified Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Bid Writers who will be responsible for responding for providing content in response to the tender document.
- Ensure a bid delivery plan is in place and that the team is aware of their role in the bid delivery and have availability.
- Compile, edit, and proofread commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner.
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the clientÛªs needs
- Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions.
- Develop computer based document store and reference materials.
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow.
- Develop a set of standard templates for less complex bids.
- Achieve the overall business tender target value and ensuring quality submissions of all bids.
- Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep accurate historic bid records (outcomes, win, losses) and produce KPI reports for the wider business.
- Perform other related duties and functions as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 8 years work experience.
*Bid & Tender Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should be either retired Captains or retired Chief Engineers.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria