Saipem Contracting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Batching Plant Superintendent jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Bonny, Rivers, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time åá Associate
About the Job
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in transporting and mixing materials for concrete.
- Signal workers to charge mixing drums with specified amounts of ingredients and discharge mixed concrete into truck or another conveyor.
- Read specification sheet to determine sizes of aggregates and proportions of cement and water required for batch of concrete.
- Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the project quality/HSE requirements
- Direct workers engaged in transferring sand and gravel aggregates by crane or other conveyor from barges trucks to storage piles or bins
- Coordinate and check the work carried out by the team, reporting any difficulties to the construction manager
- Ensure the supervision of workers engaged in assembling and dismantling of plant at site.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus. Plan and monitor vendors or any specialistsÛª activities at site.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 yearsÛª relevant experience in the energy/ construction industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- ISO Certification
*Batching Plant Superintendent jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria