3 days ago
Job title : Bartender jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Bartenders are expected to take pride in our food, wine, and spirit knowledge.
- You build relationships with their guests and are often asked for by name.
- You display natural showmanship, have great communication skills and an eye for detail.
- A Bartender receives beverage orders and makes beverages in a timely and efficient manner maintaining all O&B standards.
- They also communicate beverage descriptions and modifications with team members to ensure guests receive their requested beverage.
- Create a positive guest experience through interaction and adherence to the steps of service
- Knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Promptly receive drink orders and pour all beverages according to O&B standards
- Present beverages in a clear and organized manner at the service bar pick-up area
- Communicate beverage descriptions, specials, and information to guests and team members
- Setup and take apart the bar area, dishwasher, and cappuccino machine
- Stock and maintain all bar products
- Check and maintain bar investor and stock
- Count and take inventory of all beverages and supplies and assist manager with inventory ordering
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Other duties as assigned or required
- At least 2 years of serving and bartending experience in a similar environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and sales ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of product knowledge, including wine, spirits, mocktails and, cocktails
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Bartender jobs
- Salary Offer: *********