- This job has expired!
Job title : Bakery Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensuring that the bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure efficient usage of all production materials purchased for baked goods
- Discard stale or spoiled bakery items and mark down goods nearing their expiration dates.
- Ensure production of baked goods is optimal at all times to ensure availability and avoid wastage.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment at all times in accordance with bakery and health department standards and ensure proper safety procedures are being followed during production.
- Recruit, select and retain qualified team members
- Creating suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
- Ensure all financial records and transactions of the bakery are accurate at all times.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and end of the year sales reports for the bakery.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to attract, retain customers and improve the profit margin and visibility of the bakery.
- Ensure efficient customer service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven Experience in Bakery Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excellent Management Skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity and Innovation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Bakery Supervisor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!