Job title : Bakery Fufillment Officer
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- As Bakery Fulfillment Officer, you will serve as the front line for the bakery department.
- You shall help to ensure food safety through cleaning-related duties and impacts product quality through careful packaging and assisting with preparation.
- You shall also ensure orders are met by taking appropriate records.
- You should be available and responsible to take orders of customers after business hours.
- Managing large amounts of orders and taking calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information about our products.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Assist in slicing, arranging, loading, packaging and packing of our baked products to prepare for distribution.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- You will be responsible for recovering receivables from customers as at when due.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Candidate should possess an OND qualification with 1-year work experience
- Oral communication skills to answer questions clearly and concisely
- Computer skills to operate pricing systems and process customer payments
- Attention to details
- Collaborative skill
- Male applicant only for gender balance
- Proximity to Mokola is key
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org using BFO’ as the mail subject
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Bakery Fufillment Officer jobs