daba’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Backend Software Engineer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- We are building the most trusted investment app for investors of all levels looking to invest in the next big opportunity of our lifetime – Africa.
- We are seeking a Backend Software engineer with at least 4 years of professional work experience in software back engineering, coding and debugging.
- Should have deep knowledge in GraphQL, Node.js, MongoDB and Kafka
- The ideal candidate for this environment will be enthusiastic, collaborative and share daba’s vision to democratize access to the African capital markets for Africans and the world.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Node.js, GraphQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems – MongoDB
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their and a link to your portfolio as an attachment CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.