eHealth4everyone’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Backend (Java) Developer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
eHealth4everyone is looking for a passionate Java Spring Developer who has an interest in exercising his skills in building and managing Health-Tech products.
S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps. S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment, working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
Opportunity is also open to students based in Abuja studying relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja/ Lagos or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja/ Lagos.
*Backend (Java) Developer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria