Job title : Backend Development Instructor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Reporting to the Platform Team Lead, the Senior Back End Developer (Python/GraphQL) is responsible for the development of serverside logic, definition and maintenance of the data model and APIs, and ensuring high performance to frontend requests.
- Integrate frontend userfacing elements with applications/products
- Define and maintain the data models and APIs
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications and products for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders to devise innovative technical solutions
- Write and maintain a full pyramid of tests
- Ensure that applications meet quality standards and user experience goals.
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience in building cloud (SaaS) applications.
- Knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies.
- Ability to learn other coding languages is needed.
- Object-oriented, database design and SQL skills.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of software engineering industry experience.
- Experience with objectoriented programming.
- Experience in distributed systems.
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL.
- Write clear, scalable and clear design documentation.
- Design, build and improve a set of team owned components.
- A backend development instructor is instrumental in educating and empowering individuals seeking careers in backend web development.
- They must possess a deep understanding of backend technologies, excellent teaching skills, and a commitment to fostering students’ success.
- By imparting knowledge and skills related to backend development, these instructors play a crucial role in preparing students for the demands of the software development industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Backend Development Instructor jobs