Job title : Backend Developer
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking an experienced Backend Developer to join our dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our existing software, database management, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- The Backend Developer will collaborate with front-end developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to maintain and deliver efficient and scalable software solutions.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving
- At least 3 years of experience working in Laravel, Vue, PHP, Git env & framework
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing web & mobile applications
- 5 years of working experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in python, java, c++, or other object-oriented language;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of app architecture and design patterns
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging large codebases
How to Apply for this Offer
You can also send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com using the job title as the heading.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Backend Developer jobs