Job title : Back Checker
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Backchecker shall administer / conduct interviews with respondents and assist in HFC corrections.
- Carry out community entry, advocacy, and mobilization in the communities assigned.
- Locate the eligible respondents and the community in the sample assigned to and administer surveys objectively and in a technically correct and friendly manner.
- Make re-visits to respondents who could not be located during previous visits due to various reasons.
- Ensure that the information given is correct by keeping the respondent focused on the questions.
- Inform the Field Manager of any problems or difficulties encountered during the administration of the survey and help identify appropriate solutions.
- Listen to audio audits and fill in the audio audit feedback form.
- Behave professionally when working, dress in a modest and culturally appropriate manner.
- Provide feedback on data collection progress during debriefs and any other task related to the project.
- Ensure confidentiality and quality of data collected by adhering to IPA’s data collection policies.
- Ensure safe storage and handling of all IPA equipment issued.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have Higher National Diploma (HND), First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with at least one year field/data collection experience.
- Should be familiar with Computer Assisted Interview (CAI) or keen to learn.
- Familiarity with administering interviews using SurveyCTO is an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and Yoruba. Fluency in any other local language widely spoken in Lagos is an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of and familiar with transportation system in Lagos.
- Should be willing to travel and work in local government areas and communities within Lagos in which the project is working in.
- Language requirements: Yoruba and English
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Back Checker jobs