Job title : Avaya Support TE
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Key Elements of the Role
- Report to the Technical Manager
- Providing onsite and remote support to customers.
- Engineer is responsible for managing customers’ Avaya infrastructure, providing 1st level onsite technical support, and Avaya contact centre end-user support.
- Investigates, resolve and handle Avaya related issues and problems.
- Implementation and Support of Avaya Components
- Availability and performance monitoring, routine preventive maintenance checks, fault finding and fixing, work with senior engineers or Avaya backbone engineers
- Avaya End-user training
- Routine Avaya system health checks and Backup
- Ensure all onsite support activities are logged on our ticketing platform.
- Trend analysis with recommendations on proactive steps to avoid service outage at assigned customer site
- Perform periodic patch and minor system upgrades for customers
- Perform Configuration changes to fulfil customer requests
- Provide timely response to the customers and ensure the SLA is met
- Attend all assigned trainings
- Complete assigned exams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field,
- Minimum of 2 year’s work experience in Avaya Support Engineering role
- Technical Skills in Avaya IPO / Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya call center applications
- Telephony and networking knowledge.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Courteous approach
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates that meet the qualifications above should send their applications to email@example.com using the job role as subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Avaya Support TE jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!