Job title : Automation Engineer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the entire plant in process automation and minimization of losses as a result of process malfunction
- Support corrective maintenance in automation and process control by evaluation, troubleshooting support and knowledge transfer
- Manage calibration activities, software modifications, backups, parameter registration and version control
- Access the performance of shift technicians and electrical technicians with regards to solving automation issues
- Assess and train technicians and operators in automation
- Develop and maintain a database of all beverage plant automation information (settings, sensitivity, parameters etc)
- Support in providing innovative/improvement idea to enhance continuous improvement in the process
- First Degree or its equivalent in Electrical /Electronic Engineering, Process Control and Automation Engineering Or related discipline.
- Membership of NSE and COREN certified
- At least 7 years post-NYSC practical, job-relevant experience in a well- structured manufacturing (botting) company, with specific expertise in Krones Machines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Kindly Send Your Cv to: email@example.com
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Automation Engineer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 36 jobs