Job title : Automation Engineer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
BOUT THE ROLE
The Automation Engineer ensures optimized equipment performance by maintaining and/or improving equipment and line controls. He/She drives innovation and improvement as well as manages people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability, and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Improve reliability and efficiency by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Contribute to preparation and control area of responsibility within related maintenance budget, ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Effectively apply business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routine.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data.
- Maintains effective systems to ensure CC Hellenic/TCCC products and package quality.
- Prepare, present, and interpret Maintenance KBIs and make recommendations that result in increased productivity and efficiency, reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Understand and control main cost drivers in Maintenance.
- Ensure full use of the SAP Plant Maintenance module to be able to monitor cost and execution of maintenance activities.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Delegation skills
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short-term wins.
- Coaching direct reports and mentoring others
- Ability to translate functional strategy into unit/section plan.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Ability to set standards for management performance.
- Ability to build relationships to improve results.
- Ability to understand what drives peers in other units.
- Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in Electrical /Controls /Electronics /Automation Engineering required.
- 4-5 years working experience in the field of Automation in Industry dealing with Siemens & Omron PLCs, Danfoss, Omron, Siemens’ variable free drives VFDs, sensors, PLC programming skills, and ability to effectively read and understand wiring plans plus PLC user programs and comments thereof.
- Basic Knowledge of a bottling organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Automation Engineer jobs