Riders For Health’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Auto Electrician
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Considering today’s automobile vehicles, a serious, competent, and reliable garage must have a skilled auto electrician to work in her service center. His or her duties will not only be limited to installation and repair of electrical wiring but also to properly diagnose problems with vehicle electrical systems, repair damaged electrical parts where applicable, as well as maintain electrical equipment in such service center. An auto electrician with extensive knowledge of modern automobile electrical systems must have a good eye for electrical details and be able to solve related problems.
To qualify for this position the applicants must have the following competencies.
- Must possess a minimum of OND/ND or its equivalent in electrical/electronics or mechanical/automobile engineering from any recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in a relevant field, especially in an automobile service center.
- Any additional relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in the followings.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action thus reducing or eliminating returned jobs.
- Providing line manager with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork
- Repairing or replacing any part, including switches, wires, and fuses, as well as accessories such as air conditioners and radios.
- Testing and replacement of defective alternators, generators, or voltage regulators.
- Repairing and replacing defective ignition and electrical wiring
- Replacing defective parts like fuses, lamps, and switches
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
- Knowledge of various wiring techniques to utilize for the various components to work with.
- Must be able to work with his/her team members to achieve the desired objective
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.