Job title : Auto Electrician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that electrical systems/components of forklift and other mobile equipment are in good working condition for smooth running.
- Carryout auto electrical maintenance (routine, planned and preventive) and repairs on all forklifts and Mobile hydraulic Equipment’s.
- Manage the process of daily routine checks for all operational forklifts.
- Ensure forklift batteries and charging systems are in good working condition.
- Troubleshoot/ diagnose electrical issues and propose a course of action.
- Ensure all electrical safety units are always in good working condition on all forklifts.
- Repair and replace faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Report all work-related issues to the Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Complete job reports and process paperwork.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be highly versatile in electrical troubleshooting.
- Be self motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great organizational and time management abilities.
- NABTEB/ Trade Test.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Auto Electrician jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!