- This job has expired!
Job title : Auto Electrician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Inspect electrical components of vehicles and diagnose issues accurately
- Use manual, computerized diagnostic or both methods to identify potential problems of a vehicle
- Conduct electrical routine maintenance on vehicle
- Conduct major electrical repair on vehicle
- Repair or replace damaged or dysfunctional electrical parts
- Maintain equipment and tools of the organization in good condition
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
- Automotive Electrician education and training
- Technical College and Vocational school (LASTVEB) certification
- 5 – 7 years experience as an Auto Electrician in a transport and logistics company.
- Experience in troubleshooting and fixing electrical fault on Toyata Hiace, Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi L200 and Ford vehicles.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Auto Electrician jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!