Tempkers Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Auditor jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years of work experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.