Intersect Consortium’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Audit Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Abuja (Applicants should reside in Abuja)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Audit Officer to ensure compliance on internal and financial policies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies any internal control gap and measures for its improvement.
- Report to management all risk issues in accordance with auditing standards.
- Flag up any internal control issue.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Plan and carry out financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance, and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit. Ensure daily compliance on the internal and financial policies of the facility.
- Do a daily call over on all expenses across all intersect centers allocated to you and ensure that all postings are correctly done
- Takes routine stocks check and verify that records in the bin cards show true representation of stock on ground
- Ensure that costs are not over stated on all expenses.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory policies.
- Ensure that internal control system is in place so as to control loss, theft and risk in the facility.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to Intersect internal policies.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within Intersect.
- Provide feedback on Accounting Procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree must be in Accounting
- 3 – 4 years’ work experience as an internal auditor
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare financial business operations and risk-based auditing attained through 2 to 3 years of progressive work experience with a focus on financial risk and regulatory requirements.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.