Job title : Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- You will be responsible for overseeing the entire audit process, managing audit teams, ensuring compliance with standards, and providing valuable insights to improve organizational processes and controls.
- Oversee the execution of audit procedures to ensure they are conducted in accordance with established standards and policies.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to schedule and plan audit engagements
- Review and analyze financial statements, internal controls, and other relevant documentation
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
- Monitor the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Monitor and control costs associated with audit engagements
- Supervise and lead audit teams, providing guidance and support
- Manage audit budgets and allocate resources efficiently
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional accounting qualification ICAN/ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as an Auditor.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Audit Manager jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!