Job title : Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The preferred candidate will provide strategic direction and effective oversight on the internal audit function and report to the Head, IC&C and his/ her duties will include:
- Develop the internal audit annual work plan for approval by Head IC&C
- Implement the approved annual work plan in a flexible manner to ensure that internal work dynamically addresses enterprise risks
- Mentor and motivate the internal audit team
- Conduct and/or provide guidance in fraud investigations
- Provide internal audit support to subsidiaries
- Ensure that operations in various departments are conducted in compliance with the laid down policy, procedure, work instructions and statutory regulations.
Key Competency Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business related field from a recognized university.
- A master’s degree in forensic accounting or risk management would be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting ICAN or ACCA
- Professional qualification in Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years experience in internal audit and accounting function
- Working Knowledge of windows environment, and enterprise resources planning (ERP) tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills with knowledge of use of computer Aided Audit tools (CAATS)
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the internal audit process, internal controls and risk assessment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to prepare timely, constructive and actionable audit and risk assessment reports.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Audit Manager jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!