Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Audit & Assurance – Audit Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an Audit Project Manager who will help develop a culture of continuous improvement through process reengineering and change management;
- Manage the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the audit engagement;
- Perform the PMO role within the audit team: coordinating meetings, gathering actions, allocating deadlines and responsible people, and chasing completion of those actions;
- Manage client expectations and deliverables;
- Flag any risks and issues to leaders;
- Coordinate divisional teams reporting documents and manage reporting requirements for the group audit;
- Coordinate all parties to deliver a cohesive client experience, including specialists and component audit teams as required;
- Managing centres of excellence and delivery centres;
- Coordinate our assessment of Internal Audit reports distributing reports to relevant teams and maintaining on a client collaboration website. Perform a primary review and collation into a central document summarising report status (Red, Amber, Green) and key findings;
- Maintaining and updating client collaboration website as well as monitor and maintain audit status on the collaboration website;
- Coordinate and monitor resource requirements and scheduling across the engagement;
- Manage the audit review schedule, manage and tracking task lists, organisation of client events; and maintain internal databases and compliance requirements including Phoenix, Vault and Moja
- Providing engagement budgets and costings
- Performing billings in the first year of audit
- Coordinating client and engagement team schedules and organization details of Audit transition lab, Certified to serve and other necessary communication and learning activities
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND holder with a minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower Credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Understanding of Agile or other project management techniques
- SAP skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understand risk management policies and procedures
- Proven ability of delivering initiatives on time, on schedule with the required level of quality
- Ability to think critically and apply appropriate levels of challenge to plans, risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience of having effectively managed risks, issues, dependencies in a project environment
- Excellent time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities and competing demands
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and team playing skills
- Very driven and proactive
- Professional, dynamic and positive attitude.
- Good commercial awareness and ability to understand a project’s business drivers.
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Able to work confidently with both internal and external stakeholders in order to secure optimal outcomes for the business.
- Influential team leader and effective people manager
- Must be willing to spend some of their time based at the client site, alongside the Deloitte engagement team
- Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent development – Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high-performing teams.
- Performance drive – Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates member firm/stakeholder needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high-performing teams across businesses and borders.
- Influence – Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact.
- Strategic direction – Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online