Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Audit & Assurance – Assistant Manager, Audit Delivery Centre
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Assistant Manager manages and coordinates audit engagements within the West Africa Audit Delivery Centre (ADC). The ADC is a specialized unit within the audit department that focuses on delivering audit services to the engagement team cost-effectively and efficiently.
The Assistant Manager ensures that audit engagements are completed on time and to a highly-quality standard.
The role assists the regional manager in fulfilling the West African audit strategic transformation goals. This function requires high-quality work, excellent operational line management, and continual improvement. The role involves managing and training the teams. We will rely on you to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, and solve problems autonomously.
It represents an alternative path for experienced auditors looking to pivot into more operational support roles while retaining technical competence.
The responsibilities generally involve assisting the Regional Manager to:
- Manage and coordinate audit engagements within the Audit Delivery Centre, including the assignment of work to team members and the review of their work.
- Manage, develop and coach the Delivery Centre Team Leaders and staff.
- Communicate effectively with engagement teams to understand their business and identify potential audit issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with engagement teams, providing timely and responsive service.
- Manage and motivate ADC team members, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Promote the use of ADC in the business.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process. improvements within the ADC.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects. or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- ICAN or ACCA qualification.
- Have relevant years’ of experience either as an Audit Assistant Manager or experienced Audit Senior.
- Have experience with Audit Delivery Centre function.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Drive for quality outcomes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with audit software and other relevant technology.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Salary Offer: *********